The School (HS2-1) sign has the following four applications:
- School Area " to warn road users that they are approaching a school area that might include school buildings or grounds, a school crossing, or school related activity adjacent to the highway.
- School Zone " to identify the location of the beginning of a designated school zone.
- School Advance Crossing " to warn road users that they are approaching a crossing where schoolchildren cross the roadway, if combined with an AHEAD (W16-9P) plaque or an XX FEET (W16-2P or W16-2aP) plaque to comprise the School Advance Crossing assembly.
- School Crossing " to warn approaching road users of the location of a crossing where schoolchildren cross the roadway, if combined with a diagonal downward pointing arrow (W16-7P) plaque to comprise the School Crossing assembly.
This sign is a pentagon shape with a black legend and border on a yellow background.
- Retroreflective sign is visible day and night
- Durable, weather-resistant traffic grade aluminum
- Pre-punched with radiused corners and 3/8" mounting holes
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.